...reminds me of vic's mom! [img]eek.gif[/img]
...I do. Not that I would ever buy a costume, because, you know, that's sad...but I look for ideas. I mean, we all do make our own costumes, right?
...right?
I'm the Martha Stewart of evil. *sigh*
Anywho, this year I am finding cotumes that are...you know...clothes. That I wear. Regularly. Should I be offended?
Check this guy out:
...I would kick the fucking snot outta that twerp... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
...reminds me of vic's mom! [img]eek.gif[/img]
from the neck down, that could be me...
Naw, Boner...this is closer to me:
...yanno...most of these models are looking to get their asses kicked...the guy in the kilt looks entirely too happy to be wearing it...O_O
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...he could raided my closet, but I have a better body. And, um, I am actually...you know...a man. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
from the neck down, that could be me...
...now, now DA, dont be telling fibs! [img]eek.gif[/img]
did I just just say "fibs"? [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
...ah, and I wouldn't be caught dead in those cheap sunglasses.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You wear black spandex hotpants? Never woulda guessed that....Originally posted by -Dark Angel-:
Naw, Boner...this is closer to me:
** Ducks under desk **
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...with combat boots! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by macabeee:
You wear black spandex hotpants? Never woulda guessed that....
** Ducks under desk **
Bookmarks